Welcome to ITSI-Biosciences,LLC
Established in 2004, ITSI-Biosciences provide proteome and kinome analysis services, autoantibody profiling kits, recombinant proteins and ready-to-use kits for protein isolation and fractionation. We will help you identify autoantibodies associated with autoimmune diseases, sequence and map post translational modifications (PTMs) and discover/validate biomarkers. We use advanced mass spectrometers (LC/MS/MS), xMAP and 2D-DIGE technology, and validated protocols which ensure that your data is authentic, reproducible and publishable in high impact journals. We serve pharmaceutical companies, government research institutions including the NIH, USDA, FDA and universities.
"SEE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT US ..." HERE
- FEATURED PRODUCT10% OFF Albumin Removal - ASKs Kits
- FEATURED SERVICE10% OFF Identification of proteins in gel-spots/bands
What people are saying about us ...
-- I have had good experience when I sought your help last time and now I'm planning to perform another experiment and would like to ask for a new quote.
...PhD Research Scientist, Virginia Tech
-- your data matched very well in-house data. Your company has demonstrated quality work in this area and we will keep you in mind for future projects.
...PhD Senior Analyst, MRL External Services/Basic Research-Biology Sourcing, Merck & Co., Inc, West Point, PA.
-- I have used proteomic and biochemical analysis services and products offered by ITSI. I found those services received and products from ITSI outstanding and above my expectations. I will definitely recommend ITSI… because of their quality, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
...PhD Research Scientist, Department of Molecular Pharmacology, Division of Biochemistry, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Silver Spring, MD.
- Aug 2015 - AMP-activated protein kinase mediates insulin-like and lipo-mobilising effects of ?-glucan-rich polysaccharides isolated from Pleurotus sajor-caju (Fr.), Singer mushroom, in 3T3-L1 cells
- Aug 2014 - Wortmannin potentiates the combined effect of etoposide and cisplatin in human glioma cells
- July 2014 - A Novel Type of Hemocytes Localizing Melanization with High-Spreading Behavior in Mythimna Separata
- Feb 2014 - DNA aptamers against exon v10 of CD44 inhibit breast cancer cell migration