Welcome to ITSI-Biosciences,LLC
Established in 2004, ITSI-Biosciences is dedicated to providing proteomics, mass spectrometry and targeted genomics support to pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology industries and academic research scientists worldwide. We have the requisite experience and state-of-the-art technology to analyze the proteome in the most extensive way currently possible. We use the two dimensional difference in gel electrophoresis (2D-DIGE), iTRAQ, TMT, advanced tandem mass spectrometry (aka LC-MS/MS), Multi Dimensional Protein Identification Technology (aka MudPIT) and multi-analyte profiling technologies (AKA XMAP) to provide unsurpassed qualitative and quantitative proteomics services. We can perform protein and peptide sequencing, peptide mass fingerprinting (PMF) and post translational modification (PTM) mapping. We utilize validated sample preparation kits to process your samples (human and non-human), use standard protocols, international standards and best practices for sample preparation and data analysis. This ensures that your result is authentic, reproducible and publishable in high impact journals. We have supported many major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, universities and government research institutions including the NIH, USDA, DoE, DoD, and FDA. We are fast, accurate and easy-to-work with.
"SEE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT US ..." HERE
What people are saying about us ...
-- I have had good experience when I sought your help last time and now I'm planning to perform another experiment and would like to ask for a new quote.
...PhD Research Scientist, Virginia Tech
-- your data matched very well in-house data. Your company has demonstrated quality work in this area and we will keep you in mind for future projects.
...PhD Senior Analyst, MRL External Services/Basic Research-Biology Sourcing, Merck & Co., Inc, West Point, PA.
-- I have used proteomic and biochemical analysis services and products offered by ITSI. I found those services received and products from ITSI outstanding and above my expectations. I will definitely recommend ITSI… because of their quality, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
...PhD Research Scientist, Department of Molecular Pharmacology, Division of Biochemistry, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Silver Spring, MD.
- Sept 2015 - Angelo DePalma, Ph.D. (2015). GEN Feature Articles - An Ear for Proteins' Bells and Whistles; Trends in PTM analysis; PTM Challenges and Best methods. GEN Vol. 35, No. 16; 5574.
- Aug 2015 - AMP-activated protein kinase mediates insulin-like and lipo-mobilising effects of ?-glucan-rich polysaccharides isolated from Pleurotus sajor-caju (Fr.), Singer mushroom, in 3T3-L1 cells
- Aug 2014 - Wortmannin potentiates the combined effect of etoposide and cisplatin in human glioma cells
- July 2014 - A Novel Type of Hemocytes Localizing Melanization with High-Spreading Behavior in Mythimna Separata
- Feb 2014 - DNA aptamers against exon v10 of CD44 inhibit breast cancer cell migration