- September 2015
ITSI-Biosciences featured in Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News (GEN 2015; Vol 35, No. 16; 5774)
- September 22 - 24, 2014
ITSI Biosciences at 2014 NIH Research Fall Festival Exhibit...
- March 10 - 12, 2013
ProDM kit presented at the US HUPO 9th Annual Conference
- September 24, 2012
XTN TALEN Technology Featured in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News
FLASH™ XTN™ TALE Nuclease technology, discussed in GEN shows incredible promise in producing "...high-precision and high-efficiency modifications in a target gene sequence to produce basic research tools and to enable dramatically improved gene therapy." -Anton Simeonov (NIH)
- May 17, 2012
ITSIBIO awarded SBA REGION 3 Exporter of the year.
... 68 district winners, his nomination was forwarded to their respective regional office – in this case Region 3, which spans Delaware, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia – where he became the regional winner. The breast cancer screening effort is funded by a grant from the National Institute of Health ...
- May 05, 2012
ITSIBIO NEWFLASH Issue 2: iTRAQ detects eEF1A1 as a candidate biomarker for Metastatic Progression of Prostate Cancer
ITSI-Biosciences' latest newsflash publication, "iTRAQ detects eEF1A1 as a candidate biomarker for Metastatic Progression of Prostate Cancer” discusses how PSA is plagued with controversies and is unreliable because of its potential to provide false positive and false negative results. Hence additional biomarkers are needed to replace or compliment PSA to improve detection, diagnosis and prognostication of prostate cancer.
- May 01, 2012
ITSI-Biosciences wins PA SMALL BUSINESS EXPORTER OF THE YEAR
ITSI-Biosciences, wins local Small Business Association Exporter of the Year Awards.
- February 06, 2012
ITSIBIO NEWFLASH Issue 1: Proteomics on Formalin-Fixed Parafin-Embedded Tissues
ITSI-Biosciences' latest newsflash publication, "Proteomics on Formalin-Fixed Parafin-Embedded Tissues” discusses how Formalin-Fixed Paraffin Embedded Tissues (FFPE) are commonly used in healthcare to preserve tissues from a wide variety and different stages of a disease. However formalin cross links the protein and poses a great obstacle for downstream proteomics application.
- August 26, 2011
APPLICATION NOTE: ITSIPREP KITS FOR 2D-DIGE
ITSI-Biosciences' latest application note, "ITSIPrep Kits for Two Dimensional Difference in Gel Electrophoresis” discusses how to:
1) Achieve great results in 2D-DIGE experiments.
2) Streamline and standardize the up-stream sample preparation steps including protein isolation, fractionation, precipitation and depletion.
3) Avoid the use of poor quality reagents and inadequate protocols which results to poor quality data and waste of time and money.
Download full application note
- August 08, 2011
ITSI BIOSCIENCE RENEWED ITS BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH NIH
ITSI-Biosciences has renewed its Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA#: HHSN263200900168B) with the NIH
Our products and services are customized for researchers interested in biomarker discovery/validation and protein expression monitoring using human and non-human models. We strive to deliver the best products and quality results to you on a timely basis and within your budget.
We would like to invite you to take advantage of the BPA and have a personal experience with our quality products and customer-focused service. If you order any of our services or products before September 31, 2011, you will receive a 15% special discount (quote "NIH09/31/11"). Please visit our website at: www.itsibio.com or contact us at: email@example.com for more information.
ProDM - A Colorimetric Kit for Rapid Monitoring and Standardization of Tryptic Digestion for Improved and Reproducible Shotgun Proteomics was presented at the US HUPO 9th Annual Conference March 10 - 13, 2013.
- Programs & Events
- Press Coverage & Press Release
- Application Notes
- Publications citing ITSIBIO
- ITSI signs an exclusive agreement with Separation Scientific (SA) (PTY) Ltd, of South Africa.
- ITSI – Biosciences is a subrecipient of a 5 year $2 million RO1 grant to study prostate cancer
- President of PDI visits ITSIBIO facility
- DHQ KMS personnel commence training in San Antonio
- Nigerian Armed Forces DNA Bank and Analysis personnel visit Cybergenetics Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2B Scientific, United Kingdom appointed distributor for Europe.
- Nigerian Defense Headquarters – ITSI - Biosciences representative visit Nigerian Armed Forces DNA Bank (AFDB) in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Knowledge Management System (KMS) personnel commence Database training at ITSI-Biosciences
- ITSI – Biosciences launches packaging for ITSIPrep products
- ITSI–Biosciences receives $100,000 Phase 1 SBIR Grant from NCI for breast cancer research
- NCI extends Blanket Purchase Agreement with ITSIBIO to 2010.
- ITSI representative invited to speak at the International Symposium on “Inflammation: An Underlying Factor in Several Diseases”